Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why Am I Still Here?

So I met the girlfriend.

I like her very, very much. And if my ex doesn't marry her NOW, right this minute, it will just be one more reason I'll have to kill him. I feel like calling him about 3 times a day going, "please be smart enough to hang onto this one, lest you wind up with someone way worse!"

Like my supervisor. Which, yeah. We'll just leave it at that. The woman so blatantly plays favorites toward my suckup coworker that it's actually ticking off the people in the surrounding cubicles now, who have absolutely nothing to do with the situation. I would dearly love to find someplace else to work, but how many offices are going to give me the flexibility to take a class during the day, or go to one of S's school programs? Or work from home when he's sick? To hear J talk, jobs like that grow on trees.

I would really like to write something funny and entertaining right now, but I just don't have it in me. Guess I'll get on VFK and shoot off some fireworks to blow the steam off. And yes, Mom, I'm in first place just about every game now. :) I'll show you the secret this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good. Also I have discovered that if you start a quest, you can finish it whenever. I've finished them 1 - 2 days later. I hope they keep it that way. That is a plus for me.
Love, Mom