Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm Bored

...and I have a headache.

My illustrious co-worker (you know, the one whom my supervisor believes is the Source of All That is Good and Holy?) e-mailed me this morning to TELL me that she was "working from home" all morning long. Not to ask me if that was all right. To TELL me. Last I checked, we were supposed to work it out with each other, not demand it, and it was supposed to be at least 24 hours in advance. Someone is getting a tad big for her britches. However, a) nothing whatsoever would be done about it if I complained, and b) it really doesn't matter at this point. Let her be the pwecious wittle darling. I don't care anymore.

Last time she "worked from home," she did maybe one ticket out of about five that were hers. So far this morning, I haven't seen her do a single one. Whatever...I'm certainly not touching them.

I'm tempted to take an early lunch. I need to go pick up a few things, and stores are less crowded when it's early. But my supervisor isn't at her desk, and neither is my coworker. Why waste the peace and quiet? So I'll wait until they get here.

Wow, I'm even snarkier than usual this morning. Don't worry, though...my posts are bound to get more entertaining once I'm a bit happier! ;)

No comments: