Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Day Three...

...of my diet. And I'm peeing every two seconds.

I guess that can't be a bad thing, as long as I make it to the bathroom on time (and yes, so far I have. Would I tell you about it if I didn't? Probably not. Are you glad I wouldn't? Bet so). And if the weight I lose in the first few weeks is just water weight, so be it. Fat, water weight...it all looks the same in a skirt, right?

I'm skipping lab tonight. It's 10 points, but it looks like it's going to take forever, and the studying I'll be able to do for the exam is worth more, I think.

Hope the gamble pays off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am also making very frequent trips to the bathroom. I agree with you about water weight. I am happy to lose 7 pounds in the first few days of my diet. I know it's water weight, but it sure helps to make my clothes more comfortable.
Love, Mom