Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here Comes the Sun

More figuratively than literally. It's raining. Again.

But S is home, and I have him for several hours. I had to work really, really hard not to cry when I got him back. I don't think he noticed.

I completely bombed my exam yesterday. Which may have something to do with the fact that our instructor gave us completely wrong material to study, which happens with every exam, but this was bad even by her standards. Or, you know, maybe it had something to do with her leaving out an entire page on the exam question sheet, leaving to make copies (yes, she left the room during an exam), coming back in, fiddling with the overhead for awhile, then deciding that reading the missed questions out loud to us was a good idea, even though only half of us had that particular version of the test. It was really disruptive...she might as well have just had Mardi Gras right there in the lecture hall. Actually, that would have been better. At least there would have been king cake. Automatic A for whoever finds the creepy little nekkid plastic baby in the cake!

Oh well. We get to drop one exam grade. I guess this one will be it, but now I'll have to worry excessively about the last two.

I can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

No comments: