Friday, August 1, 2008

The Week in Review

1. My child is amazing!
2. My coworker is 12.
3. Peace and quiet!
4. Stand back! Preparing to shock!
5. You ate WHAT, Carly?!
6. Back to mile one, and it feels fantastic.
7. Who knew I had so many candles?
8. Birdseed. Lots and lots of birdseed.
9. We have a hummingbird!
10. I don't have tuberculosis.
11. "But I don't WANT to clean my room!"
12. "But I don't WANT to wear that shirt!"
13. They're testing wing magic, and it's gorgeous!
14. It's really, really, really hot.
15. Hey, I can eat oatmeal!
16. Is there even such a thing as cereal with no sugar?
17. If I become a pathologist, I'll have to deal with far fewer of the living.
18. I wanna be a cowboy, baybee.
19. Hey, my buddy's back!
20. Buh-BYE.

P.S. Don't kid yourself, Jo. You laugh like ONE OF US!!

P.P.S. My last day is on the 8th, and I start classes on the 18th!

P.P.P.S. Don't cry, Shell.be. Take a sad song and make it ber-rer!

No comments: