Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday Morning

Tuesday is going to be my favorite day for awhile.

Why? Because I don't have to do ANYTHING!

Two weeks ago at this time, I was scrambling to get out the door to work. Now, granted, I wasn't exerting myself all that much...I had long reached the conclusion that if my coworker could come in an hour or so late any time she pleased because she was hung over, there was no reason I should kill myself to clock in before 8:10.

Currently, I am...sitting here blogging. On my new laptop. About to see S off on the school bus and make myself some coffee. Later, I may go pick up my new scooter, which came in a couple of days ago. I also have some studying to do. Other than that?

I'll do whatever I want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This actually pertains to yesterday's blog. You sound just like your mother. Imagine that. I am referring to the birds.

Also I guess you weren't Pooh Bear, you were Amie Pooh, but Traci or someone called one of your sisters Pooh Bear. I think.
Love, Mom