Thursday, June 19, 2008

I Am a Walking Cliche.

On my way to class this evening, I stopped at Walgreens, more just to have something to do than anything else. I did pick up a few things, but I didn't really notice the assortment that I had until I got to the checkout. I bought:
- a dark chocolate mocha Frappuccino
- tampons
- fuzzy socks
- enough malted milk balls to fill the ball pit at Chuck E. Cheese

Huh. I can't imagine what might be going on with me right now. Can you?

I'll bet right now someone's blogging about the crazy PMS lady they saw at Walgreens buying war provisions. Charming.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad I'm past all that.


For several years I would buy Dad malted milk balls for his Christmas stocking stuffer or Easter basket. He finally told me that he didn't really care for them all that much. I could never figure out why I thought it was one of his favorites. Maybe it was one of your favorites & I was confusing you & Dad.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hooray for menopause!!!!!! Now it is just old lady crankiness to blame!

Love ya,
JoJo