Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sick

Yup. My sinuses are playing havoc with my...well, everything. I'll be calling in sick to school (yes, we have to CALL IN sick for this particular class), hanging out on VFK and staring at the Christmas tree all day long. I already know that a lava lamp plus sinus medicine equals a VERY interesting time, at least for me. Anything stronger than Tylenol always knocks me flat on my butt and alters my consciousness in new and creative ways. Guess I'll be experimenting with blinky Christmas lights and sinus meds today.

I really can't be sick right now. S has his dress rehearsal tomorrow, and opening night Friday. He has a birthday party to go to on Saturday, which I was looking forward to also, because it's at the laser tag place. Next week is his third grade musical, a pack meeting and two scout leader meetings.

Oh, yeah...and finals.

This isn't good.

No comments: