Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Still Here!

Yes, I know. I have been remiss. You may all spank me later.

I'm actually in class right now, and we're hearing a lecture on EKGs. I am wilfully and deliberately ignoring my instructor, because all she's really doing is confusing the living crap out of me. I'll just read the book chapter. It's bound to be more coherent than what we're being subjected to right now.

I'm about ready to start taking my scooter to school sometimes! I'll be riding down a bit of Route 66 every time I do. Jealous? Yes? I know. Don't turn too green, though. While there is a historical spot or two, it's not terribly picturesque for the most part. Nonetheless, pictures shall be forthcoming when I have time to spare either coming or going someday.

My brain is a little full at the moment. I'm dealing with some things right now that I'd rather not have to. Sorry this is short, but I wanted to let you all know that I am still blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I for one am glad to see you blogging ... almost literally! :) I have some friends who are becoming regular readers of your blog so I've been questioned if you're okay ... we'll have to talk later ... apparently you're a really great friend that I should keep around... 3 guesses on who said that. :)

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! Something to read early in the morning! If we turn green from envy, then we can call ourselves Kermit to match with your Miss Piggy!!!! Some of the lectures have a tendency to put one to sleep.....I had to really concentrate at times to keep from noddin off. How much longer do you have to go? Have you started clinicals? Don't leave us hanging for that long anymore......throw us a tiny morsel from time to time. Love ya, JJ